Kamis, 27 Mei 2010

my wishes for the future

I have a wishes for my future, I will continue studying at a college after my vocational school has been completed. I will continue it at Airlangga University. I want to study in "D3 Manajemen Perhotelan". I will continue in that faculty because I wanted to become a supervisor in a famous hotel in Indonesia. And I want to be a good hotel's people and understand all about hospitality. My family always give me support to be a successful woman. And I must be successful because I want them happy.

Maybe this is all I can do for them :)

2 komentar:

  1. good JOB !!
    please re-correct in sentence " be a good hotel's people" We could call it : HOTELIER. because it's too long word.

    I want them BE HAPPY..

    BalasHapus
  2. okey :)
    thanks for ur comment :)

    BalasHapus